Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A Poem In Memory of Heidi Thomas

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Red face

    she is the sister of an ex boyfriend of mine and I used to babysit her 2 daughters who are now 13 and 11...I wrote this poem for them....

    Tears roll slowly down my face
    I'm so sorry you lost your mom
    wish i could hold you in a tight embrace
    Just remember in Heaven shes lookin down Remember the good times you had
    it will take time for your heart to heal
    thinking of her often won't make it as bad
    if you get scared or lonely tell someone how you feel
    She'll be watchin from Heaven above
    keep your memories alive in your heart
    Never forget her faith and love
    that way you'll never really have to part

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thats beautiful. I recently lost my grandmother and that really applied to me too...Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •